Sunday, June 05, 2005

Summer reading

Soon some of you will be relaxing at some remote beach, waiting for the next tsunami. So it is best that the books you take with you are good, they could contain the last words that you read.

My suggestion is Paul Belien's 'A Throne in Brussels - Britain, the Saxe-Coburgs and the Belgianisation of Europe'. Okay, it is not exactly cheap, but if you can afford the holiday, then you can spend some money on Europe's future too. When I read a book review, it reminded me of an article I read a while ago from Stephen Pollard with the title I've seen the future, it is scary and Belgian. Belien seems to be making sort of the same claim, that if the EU will look like Belgium we better not have it at all. For a recent book review see "free republic".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home